Reed Flute Cave
- Flows 83 kilometers between Guilin and Yangshuo
- Spectacular landscape and elegant hills
- In the majestic peaks are remnants of an ancient sea. The peaks are made of limestone. Limestone is formed in part from the shells and skeletons of marine animals.
- This illuminated natural limestone cavern is filled with a large number of stalactites, stalagmites and rock formations in weird and wonderful shapes
- The cave got its name from the type of reed growing outside, which can be made into melodious flutes
© Scott Woodham Photography